Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pay Attention

So, I found another new blog and the post about all the chemicals and nuclear waste discarded at sea is kind of discouraging, but this guy at Bldgblog also has some fascinating stuff.
For instance, did you know there was such a thing as a giant eddy in the ocean and nobody understands them?
Neither did I. Must have slept through that part of my physics class. God knows, Mr. Dally could put anybody to sleep. (Don't be impressed, they made me take this class and it's the only one I ever cheated in, off my boyfriend's brother.)
Well, anyway, there's one of these things off the coast of Australia right now. Like there was two years ago, ad infinitum. It's almost enough to get my mind off the Democratic primary.

"I will have two questions for God on my death bed: why relativity, and why turbulence? I really think he may have an answer to the first question." Werner Heisenberg.

What do you plan to ask God?

No comments:

Post a Comment