Sunday, June 22, 2008

Watch 6 Minutes on FISA

then Do This.


Thanks, Julimac

P.S. My letter to bburton@barackobama.com

Dear Mr. Burton,
I have been a supporter of and contributor to Barack Obama since the Iowa caucus.
I believed he would protect the Constitution. His reluctant support for the newly revised FISA bill, with its enlargement of the government's power to spy on Americans, is hugely disappointing.
I am asking that Obama show us the courage and hope we need to recover our rights, filibuster the telecom immunity provision as you promised, and demand Congress substitute an extension of the PAA for the fatally flawed bill.
If he does not take a leadership position on this vital issue, my dollars in the future will go toward defeating the Democrats who have sold us out.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment