Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Living Light

most of the contrariennes I know are in the midst of coming to terms with the over-inventory in their lives.
I, for instance, have had a large dining table covered with paperwork ready to sort and dispense with since January. That's seven months of contemplation and, maybe, about two days' worth of actual attack. I had hoped the assemblage would have guilt-tripped me into action.
Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, here are some clutter buster tips that might help.
What I liked best about the general theme is that you pretend to yourself that you're moving (maybe you are even if you don't yet know it) and survey it all with that in mind.
After being forced to use three different remotes last night to watch one DVD, I'm thinking "yeah, I actually need to re-program here."

No comments:

Post a Comment