Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oooh, Brain Sex!

The Brits do it again. Maybe I should move.
I never even had the nerve for phone sex.
Old Boomer here, basically socially conservative after 40 50 60 63.

UPDATE: So far I'm more female than male. Four more to go. 2 p.m.

UPDATE II:
Out of 10 pairs of eyes, you matched 7 with the correct mood.
Women are said to outperform men in this task because they tend to be more sensitive to facial expressions. They are generally better at discerning someone's mood just by looking at their eyes. Studies of children's behaviour have shown that on average girls make more eye contact than boys.
UPDATE III: Okay, the test allows time outs and we need that because we have to find a ruler with milleletres (sp?). (Yes, there is a mouse in my pocket.) 2:21 p.m.

3 comments:

  1. Apparently marginally more female than male.... I think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah....well.... now that's where I cheated... couldn't find one that wasn't in inches. And I can never figure metric conversions, so I guessed. Probably blew the whole thing. Probably actually have the brain of John McCain. Which would at least explain where its gone to....

    ReplyDelete