Saturday, May 9, 2009

SNL Alert

There's usually no good reason to watch anymore. It's past my bedtime (heh-I stayed up all night last night, but still) because the primaries are over and there are only so many Obama/Biden moments worth seeing satirized. But tonight it's going to be the Mr. Mustard moment, no doubt, maybe the correspondents' dinner, which I guess CSpan may try to tempt me with.
Even all that wouldn't get me to tune in, because Huffpo almost always puts up clips the next day.
But tonight Justin Timberlake is hosting. Next to The Rock, Alec Baldwin and Christopher Walken, he's the top, and those guys always put on a good show. Timberlake's one of those entertainers that gives old cranks like myself hope for the younger generation.
I think the writers and cast try harder with these people, probably because they're inspired by talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment