Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Erm, About That ACORN bill

Some Kossacks have been mulling it over and today it seems some Florida Democrat got the same idea.
Seems there's some broad language that could snatch up some pretty big players.
Blackwater was the first one I thought of and, sure enough, so did others.
So as per the bill's text, I'm going to put into the Congressional record a list of organizations who have committed fraud against the government or employs anyone who has.
Now, I'm just one person, and I can't possibly find and list all of the organizations that fit this bill.  So I need your help.  Please nominate organizations and show me that they need to be in the record.  To help, send me the name of the organization and proof in the form of a link to evidence that this organization should be in the Congressional record.  I will also need your email address so I can follow-up with you if necessary.  The proof you send needs to be easily verifiable, as in credible media reports, legal documents, government data, or otherwise.
An example might work as follows.  Let's say that you were nominating 'Blackwater,' the controversial mercenary outfit which showed fraud in its contracts for Iraq in 2005.  You could include a link like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment