Saturday, March 8, 2008

Why I'm Feeling Almost Sick About Hillary




photo © Marek Novotný for openphoto.net CC:Attribution-ShareAlike

Andrew Sullivan, a confessed conservative who blogs over at The Atlantic, several years ago reversed his previous support for the Iraq War and has become a huge Obama supporter.
He's had an ongoing aversion to all things Clinton and at one time described Hillary as having "cooties." Or maybe he said she gave him the creeps. I can't remember, but I thought he was being extreme and reflecting the misogyny that colors much opinion. And it may be misogyny.
But in this post on Friday, he makes the same case I would make if I had the patience to write it. And he probably does it better than I would.
It's short. And reasoned.
I'm not putting up anything else political this weekend and will go looking for more pooties or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment