Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sicko Redux

Huffpo is just a wealth of material this week (remember, I read it so you don't have to.)
Particularly fun today is Jason Linkins' always witty take on Krugman's take on Gupta, the new Surgeon General.
I personally had nothing against the appointment and am always doubtful when Krugman gets into the politics of a thing since he was so bad during the primaries.
But this time I think he's right. Gupta sounds like a tool. We'll see.
In the meantime, Linkins shares what I would call the quote o' teh day if I hadn't already written this differently:
From Rachel Sklar at the time of the dust-up over the accuracy of Gupta's CNN commentary re: Michael Moore and Sicko:
"Does it compromise my journalistic objectivity to say that Dr. Sanjay Gupta is a dick?"

No comments:

Post a Comment