Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This Guy

knows of what he speaks. And ya know what? I think Obama gets it, too. It's called a head fake. And progressives better pay attention.
I don't believe there is [such a thing as post-partisanship]," said Lux. "My theory of change is somewhat different than the president-elect's. And I will be fascinated to see how this plays out. But I think, ultimately, even if Obama can be post-partisan on some issues, and I think he can on some issues... At the end of the day the argument between progressives and conservatives does not yield. You don't have moments in American history where everybody is thrilled to come together and the ideas happen easily. There has been no major change in American history that has happened easily, without rancor or without partisanship."

No comments:

Post a Comment