Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ah, F**k, I Just Couldn't Stay Away

Last published March 1, 2009, Contrarienne is back. I mean, Jason Linkins over at Huffpo put this YouTube item up this morning and it was the last straw. I had to come back.
I read it so you don't have to.

Yeah, that and the White House fashion parade for my fashionista friends. J. Crew? I'm not even wearing Targette these days, but who cares. I saw a sweet little dalmatian patterned coat at a consignment store yesterday and actually thought about buying it.
http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/Capital-Cool

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! You're back!!!! A month or so isn't so bad in comparison with past experience, but it is very good to read your voice. And I have been waiting for a Paul Krugman event to remind you that you have met a nobel prize winner in economics. As I recall, you weren't impressed. So ...

    Love the egg thingie.

    arps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember ever meeting Krugman. But I'm sure I met Doug North. Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to rub it in.
    I love eggie, too. 3 min. in microwave.

    ReplyDelete