Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meanwhile, Back At The Recess

Big PhArma (or however they're doing that wordie thingie) is on our side. The cost of my two very, very expensive drugs will be cut in half during the donut hole period (I'm looking at my watch, tick-tock, tick-tock. Nah, I never wore a watch.) and progressives are agonizing over what kind of deal was made.
I agree with the view of "whatever it takes to get it done," then worry about tweaking it later. Nice that insurance companies and drug manufacturers are on opposite sides now. Some say Obama Kabuki again.
Anyway, $12 million ad campaign targeting Blue Dawgs.


From TPM
A new coalition called Americans for Stable Quality Care--which includes the American Medical Association, PhRMA, as well as more predictable groups like SEIU and FamiliesUSA--will launch their first pro-reform ad later today as part of an August recess campaign that's expected to cost $12 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment