Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I See Crazy People

Everywhere I look. I don't even have to look, they just come.

Iannucci said he regrets what happen and that the incident was just an unfortunate accident that’s now disrupting his life and family.
“I bought fireworks in Pennsylvania last June for the 4th of July when I was there for a Christian show. I sing in a Baptist church in West Haven, solos and with the choir,” he said. “It was not a bomb. It was a hand-throwable firework.”
Iannucci admitted he altered the fireworks to make them launchable, but felt he was not doing anything illegal. He said the fireworks were in his car because he was transporting them to dispose of them.
“I threw a cigarette out the window and it came back in and somehow set one of the fireworks off,” Iannicci said.
East Haven, CT Courier, 3/5
Addendum. SWAT costumes. Costumes? Now I get it. Halloween is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment