Sunday, May 31, 2009

UPDATE: Rape, etc. Photos

So about those photos the administration does not want to release for fear they'll cause renewed rage in the Middle East and escalating violence against American troops.
Apparently, they don't include the rape and sexual abuse photos, which are another set of photos and some are already out there.
Anyway, it doesn't much matter because the American media has pretty much ignored the worst of the worst (to spare readers, the Washington Post said) all along anyway.
Taguba, originally cited as confirming the photos, said he didn't mean those photos and agreed with the administration's position.
Confused? Scott Horton supposedly said the photos at issue in the legal proceedings do include rape and sexual abuse. I dunno anymore. It's Sunday and I'm going to church.
Some guy from Harvard is speaking to the Unitarians and I told a friend I'd go with her. I think the last time I attended a service was the memorial for a friend killed in the mid-90s. I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment