Friday, February 29, 2008

DIGG!

I still don't quite get this social networking thing, although it's on the list. Do middle-aged feminist female progressives who enjoy wicked humor want a network of their own. Who knows, maybe they already have one and I just haven't found it yet.
Then this morning someone commenting on a post at Firedoglake suggested readers Digg it and I did, even though I quit digging a long time ago because Digg didn't seem to remember me.
Then right after that, I got this:
Hey there! june is your latest fan. She became your fan because she likes what you are up to on Digg and wants to see what you think is interesting. You can either leave her as a fan or add her to your own list of friends.

So there are people out there automatically signed up who automatically sign you up. June, it turns out, has 299 friends and I am one. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment