Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sex With Animals

There's a whole list of odd sex laws, and I don't plan to go to Snopes.com to see how many of them are urban legends.
However, here's the one from my state I'm pretty sure isn't true:
Sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington state, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.
The reason I suspect it is because we had a local story in the newspaper I used to work for in which a woman who happened to be holding her cell phone went to the screen door to the call her husband in and found him fucking the family dog. She took his picture with the phone, then called the cops, who arrested him. He was arrested and convicted of animal abuse. Did it weigh less than 40 pounds. I'm not sure. I just don't believe there is such a law in Washington, home of Passado's law.

No comments:

Post a Comment