Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural Liveblogging

Okay, I couldn't resist.
GHW Bush is tottering like the old man he is. Did he injure himself when parachuting on his last birthday?
The Big Dog and Hillary look great, holding hands as he puts his arm around the guy he beat out. the old totterer.
Rahm!!
The Bush girls.
Axelrod is visible behind Hillary and GHW.
The Obama girls!! and Gramma.
Sasha in red, Malia in royal blue.
Laura and Lynn. Muted. I see a lot of red hats in the audience. Not the ladies in red hats.
Big Dog stands next to MLK III.
Malia is using her camera. It reminds me of my cousin's grandaughter trailing after the photog at my daughter's wedding.
Michelle!!!
GWB. May be the last time I have to look at him.
The Big Dick in his wheelchair.
Michelle's gloves are definitely green, so the NPR discussion about the color of her ensemble must go for the "mustard" side.
GWB.
Steny Hoyer, Harry Reid.
The Supreme Court is wearing these odd hats, NPR says nobody seems to know how that evolved.
Barack!!!!
Behind Nancy. Okay, here's where I tear up.
It's the biggest job in the world. And he's only human.
The weight of the world, as NPR says it.
Difi is on the arm of some miltary type. Why? Is she crippled, too. Did she parachute on her birthday?


'

No comments:

Post a Comment