Sunday, January 18, 2009

Liveblogging V

Jack Black and Rosario Dawson. I know, I know. I hardly know who they are.
Save the environment for everyone for all time.
TR, Dawson's job here.
National parks, forests.
Is that Clay Aiken doing a R&R medley? I'm guessin.'
Wait a minute. Is America all Show Biz?
Wait a minute, I'm having a moment.
Is all government a show biz thing? Duh. With age comes wisdom. Or complete foolery.
Whoever he is, he's got a package.
Ashley Judd and Forrest Whitacker. Wait, what?
Faulkner via Whitaker. Artists do compassion. Endure and prevail.
Usher. Stevie? Shakira. If I hadn't watched this, I would't know who they all are, although I recognize the ames.
It IS Stevie. Teachers keep on teachin'. Fat Stevie. Fat Contrarienne.
The Obamas are standing and keepping time and clapping and smiling but Malia has taken a bathroom break.
Here goes Stevie.
ooh, Sam Jackson. What is that hat called? On Rosa Parks.
"I did not get on the bus to get arrested. I got on the bus to go home."
...I knew that I had the strength of my ancestors with me."
Where are our ancestors?
Here.
Get the video.
SJ has a nice , sexy gap between his front teeth. Never noticed that before.
Bono. I've never watched him perform before. Lately, there's been a lot of criticism of him.
Fuck it all. I don't care.
He's on my side. I welcome and embrace all on my side.
An Irish band indeed.
"Not just an American dream...and also a Palestinia dream...in the name of love"
"What a thrill for 4 Irish boys from the north side of Dublin..."

Just get the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment